Skip to content
Sweet Potato & Chickpea Sheet Pan Supper Recipe
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 15-ounce chickpeas, (drained, rinsed, patted dry)
- 1 teaspoon Spice Islands® Ground Cumin
- ¾ teaspoon Spice Islands® Garlic Powder
- ½ teaspoon Wright’s® Hickory Liquid Smoke
- 2 small sweet potatoes, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 large bunch kale, cut into bite sized pieces
- ¼ tsp each salt + pepper
- Preheat oven to 400° F. Toss chickpeas, 1 tablespoon olive oil, cumin, garlic powder, and Wright’s® Liquid Smoke. Arrange on one half of parchment-lined baking pan.
- Toss sweet potatoes with 1 tablespoon olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Arrange on the other half of the baking pan. Bake 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and stir. Toss remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil with kale and season with salt. Arrange kale on top of chickpeas and sweet potatoes and bake 10 minutes or until crisp.