Tips For Creating Smokin’ Recipes
- Wright’s® Liquid Smoke should always be used sparingly as the flavor is very concentrated. Moderation is key as adding too much Wright’s® Liquid Smoke can overpower your dish. Start with a few drops and go from there. You can always add more Wright’s® Liquid Smoke to a dish, but once you add it you can’t take it away!
- Measure carefully when adding Wright’s® Liquid Smoke. When adding Wright’s® Liquid Smoke to a measuring spoon, never measure over a dish that you’re adding the Wright’s® Liquid Smoke to in case you accidentally overpour. Measure over a small dish and then pour from the measuring spoon into your dish.
- Store Wright’s® Liquid Smoke in a cool, dark place. Be sure to seal the bottle tightly to both preserve the flavor and prevent leaks if the bottle falls.
- Wright’s® Liquid Smoke can be used in a variety of ways:
- It can be diluted with water, oil or vinegar and brushed directly on foods before cooking.
- It can incorporated into dishes before or during cooking. Like hamburgers, chili or macaroni and cheese
How To Fire-Up Your Everyday Recipes
- Wright’s® Liquid Smoke can be used as a substitute for bacon and smoky flavor in vegan recipes.
- Add a few drops of Wright’s® Liquid Smoke to your favorite cocktail. We like to use it in Old Fashions, Bloody Mary’s or Margaritas.
- Add a few drops of Wright’s® Liquid Smoke on your graham crackers when making s’mores for an authentic campfire flavor.
- Make your own smoked nuts by adding a few drops of Wright’s® Liquid Smoke along with salt and spices, then roast.
- Brush Wright’s® Liquid Smoke on the outside of beef or turkey burgers before grilling or broiling.
- Brush Wright’s® Liquid Smoke on meat, pork or chicken before cooking.
- Add Wright’s® Liquid Smoke to your favorite slow cooker recipes for an added layer of flavor.
- Brush Wright’s® Liquid Smoke on bread or tortillas when making grilled cheese or quesadillas.
- Add a few drops of Wright’s® Liquid Smoke to cheesy dishes like macaroni and cheese or queso.
Add a rich, smoky flavor to any meal from dinner to desert and more! All without using a smoker.