Smoky Roasted Nuts
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Yield: 3 cups
- 3 cups whole mixed nuts
- ¼ cup unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt, divided
- 1 teaspoon Wright’s® Liquid Smoke
- Preheat oven to 300ºF. Combine butter, sugar and spices and Wright’s Liquid Smoke in bowl. Add nuts and toss until evenly coated. Arrange parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, stirring twice, until deep golden. Nuts will be sticky but will harden as they cool.
- Cool 5 to 10 minutes on baking sheet then transfer to a bowl to cool completely. (Stir occasionally while cooling to prevent sticking)