Smoky Grilled Vegetables
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 6 servings
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- ¼ to ½ teaspoon Wright’s® Liquid Smoke
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 pounds assorted vegetables (we used green and yellow squash, baby bella mushrooms, asparagus, spring onions and mini sweet peppers)
- Combine olive oil, garlic, Wright’s® Liquid Smoke and salt and pepper.
- Toss or brush on vegetables.
- Grill vegetables on grill pan, in batches, until tender.
- Sprinkle vegetable with fresh herbs before serving.
- Oven Method: Preheat oven to 425° F. Arrange vegetables on baking sheet. Roast 20 minutes or until tender.