Skip to content
Easy Smoked Salmon
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
- 1 salmon fillet (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 to 2 tablespoons Wrights® Hickory Liquid Smoke
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- Capers, lemon and dill for garnish
- Place salmon, skin side down, in a large baking dish.
- Combine brown sugar, Wright’s® Hickory Liquid Smoke and soy sauce. Spread mixture evenly over salmon. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours to overnight.
- When ready to cook, preheat oven to 350° F. Uncover and spoon and liquid over salmon. discarding excess liquid. Bake 25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Cool to room temperature. Serve, if desired, with capers, dill and lemon slices.